A teacher from Ghana explains to students the Word program on the blackboard

Because of the lack of resources, a teacher in Ghana decided to explain to students how to use Microsoft Word on the blackboard because there was no computer.
And spread through social networking sites a set of pictures of the teacher while drawing the program's windows on the board, so that students can use if they have the opportunity and sat in front of the computerThe teacher, Richard Abiah Akut, from Kumasi, said through his Facebook account that the teaching of the computer "in the schools of Ghana is very fun" and published his pictures in the classroom.
"I love my students so I have to do something that makes them understand what I teach," the teacher wrote.



 The site "Quartz Africa", which revealed the identity of the teacher, Akoto School has no computers since 2011, despite the requirement of students pass the test in ICT to qualify for secondary education.



Many expressed admiration for his dedication to his work when he published his photos and comments on social networking, mid-February.
"This is not the first time I draw the computer," the teacher said. "I do this every time I'm in class."
"I like to publish pictures on Facebook so I felt a desire to share them, and I did not realize it would attract people's attention that way."
Businesswoman Rebecca Inonchong sent a message via Twitter to the Microsoft Africa account, noting that the teacher was teaching the company's programs to the students without even having a copy.
"Certainly you can provide the right resources for him," she said.
Microsoft has promised to send a computer to the teacher, providing the learning materials they produce.


No comments:

Post a Comment