Robot intervenes to separate programmer born in Egypt from his work

Robots are slowly moving into the business world, where many international companies rely on them to do specific tasks, and they have spread a lot in life, but it is surprising that these robots expel employees from their workplaces.
A California software developer has been kicked out by a robot, revealing a potentially first-of-its-kind incident after his managers were sacked and unable to do anything to stop his expulsion.
"It was the first time that my smart card was broken to open doors, I thought it was time to replace them," said Ibrahim Diallo, a programmer who was born in Egypt.
The story of Ibrahim's expulsion from his work due to a machine began when his smart card stopped to open the doors of his American office, forcing him to rely on security guards to let him in. "As soon as I got to work, I went to my manager and told her, New card to me immediately. "



He then noted that his exit from the system had been recorded and one of his colleagues told him that the word "inactive" appeared before his name, but the day the manager told him that she had received an email stating that his contract had been terminated. And promised to solve the problem.
Ibrahim published his story in a blog, hoping to benefit, as a warning to companies of over-reliance on electronic work systems.
"On the second day I was banned from entering any system, except for the Linux system on my device, and two people appeared on his desk coming out of the building. I was fired from work and could not," he told BBC News. My manager could do anything, and the top manager could not do anything like that. I was helpless, when I had my pain and left the building. "


Ibrahim Diallo

"A shift to an electronic system can be valuable for a company, but there must be a way for people to take it if the machine is wrong," he wrote.
"They were letters written in red, and they gave orders to decide my fate, stop this, stop it, cancel the permission to enter here, cancel the permission to enter there, and take him out of the building.



It took three weeks, until Diallo's managers found out why he had been fired from work. His company made changes, both in the terms of the regulations in use and in the employees.
The original manager of Diallo was temporarily demobilized and sent to work from home until the end of his tenure. During that period, the manager did not renew Diallo's contract in the new system. The devices then referred to Diallo as a former employee.
Although Diallo was able to return to work again, he lost 3 weeks' salary, so he decided to move to another job.

No comments:

Post a Comment